Your Host : Umair Al Balooshi
Umair is a travel enthusiast who likes meeting new people, exploring diverse cultures around the world, and is constantly seeking adventure. Find him on Instagram @umair_albaloshi .
- Get hotel pickup and drop-off
- Wear traditional Bahraini dress.
- Learn basic Arabic language.
- Explore Sheikh Salman bin Ahmed Al-Fateh Fort in Riffa.
- Enjoy traditional local food at lunch.
- Visit Tree of Life.
- Learn the etiquettes of drinking, presenting and how to prepare, Arabic Qahwa(coffee). Qahwa is the keystone of Arab hospitality.
- Watch the beautiful sunset while enjoying Arabic Qahwa with Bahraini halwa or dessert at Tree of Life.
Learn about the history of rulers of Bahrain at Sheikh Salman bin Ahmed Al-Fateh Fort, built in 1812. You will get to wear traditional Bahraini dress throughout and an introduction to basic Arabic language during, the tour. After exploring the fort, excite your taste buds with traditional local food at lunch on a terrace overlooking the Hananiya valley. Visit the Tree of Life, the only living Tree in that area which has been successful in withstanding the harsh conditions of the Desert for more than 400-years and learn the etiquettes of drinking, presenting and how to prepare, Arabic Qahwa(coffee) at the site. Enjoy Arabic Qahwa with Bahraini Halwa(or dessert), whilst enjoying the beautiful sunset in the desert.
30 BD / per person
Discounts available for groups of 4 and more.
What included in the Price:
- Hotel Pickup and drop-off.
- Cost of traditional Bahraini dress during the tour.
- Arabic Qahwa and Bahraini Halwa(or dessert).
- Digital photos of the tour.
Days of week available: